Who is this Jackcabnory......

London Cab Driver, part-time Singer, micro/macro blogger, runner and primary school teacher in the making.....

Thursday 15 March 2012

Well then, where have you been?

"I'm going to blog," "I'm going to blog"...... These are words that I've been saying time and again. All without execution, I am now blogging, not an inquisitive question or attempt, I am actually doing it.

My trouble is I think too much, I over think in fact. To the point of despair, despair that I will say the wrong thing or not please the right person at the right time. Instead I should be doing that task which is most important at that time. This need to please, worrisome predisposition has been a weight on my shoulders, and I am endeavouring to overcome it, fledgling step by step!

As I've said here already, I decided some time ago that I want to teach, during the course of 2011 I had three distance learning GCSEs that I bought and attempted to study simultaneously......well, it didn't transpire as I'd planned, the reality of combining the disciplines; English, Maths and Science, wasn't successful...this in addition to being there for my family and also that perennial pastime of earning the daily bread.

So this year I resolved that I would take things step by step, the first being then subject I consider to be my strength, English. I have booked exam and will be sitting it at my old comprehensive school.....which will be a little odd, but I finally have a first hurdle lined up on the track.

I must quickly thank @katehibbs for her help in mentoring me through the next couple of months

No comments: