Who is this Jackcabnory......

London Cab Driver, part-time Singer, micro/macro blogger, runner and primary school teacher in the making.....

Sunday 5 June 2011

The world is android shaped.......

Well..it is for now, I picked up my new phone this week, a very nice, shiny Samsung Galaxy S2 (oooh !) so far so good. It does lots my old iphone did and more, and what's more important, is that it does so far more quickly, and more than one thing at a time....simultaneously if you will.

I've had a great week, and had a very pleasant brush with rockstars. On Friday I picked up three guys near Waterloo station, they were Australian, nothing out of the ordinary.  During the journey I kept noticing the very well kept goatee that one was sporting. I finally plucked up the courage to ask at their destination "are you guys in Inxs *?" to which they replied "yes we are."

I was, just a little, starstruck....you see, I quite like the Inxs discography, so meeting the purveyors of 'Mystify' and 'Never Tear Us Apart' will be a dinner anecdote for some time to come!

Oh well that'll do for now, here's a pic of the boys playing footy yesterday

*they're are over for a gig at Clapham Common Sat June 11th


No comments: